In the brewery I'll now be mainly listening to;

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Druncan

Senior Moments
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have just discovered music streaming and managed to buy one of these; LEMEGA IR4S Stereo WIFI Internet Radio,Portable DAB/DAB+/FM Digital Radio,Spotify Connect,Bluetooth Speaker,Dual Alarms Clock,60 Presets,Headphone-Output,Batteries or Mains Powered - Grey: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
I'm sure the range of music stations and improved quality of sound will also improve my brewing as I'm a much more chilled and possibly dancing person. :groupdancing:

Currently listening to El Gouna radio - (last heard when we were kitesurfing in Egypt) - un-interrupted chill CHOONS!!!!

How do you get your good vibes and what's your best brewing choonage? wink...

Looks like a decent bit of kit, i use my PC most of the time to stream etc, in the car truck i use Bluetooth from phone to the radio.

My original thought was “That’s nice!” so I looked it up …

… and my second thought was “HOW MUCH?”

I think I’ll keep using my phone and Bluetooth.

BTW, here’s a great tune!

Enjoy!
:hat:

I listen to my spotify playlists via bluetooth on digital radio, a mix of rock, pysch, ambient, dub and reggae.
I like to brew on a sunday with Johnny Walker's sounds of the 70's, also listen to radio 6 a lot
- Marc Riley, Craig Charles, Gideon Coe and Don Letts are all excellent and great for finding new music.
Recently I've been working in a basement with no signal so download shows and listen offline using
BBC sounds app.

@Dutto
It's a brewery essential,,,, honest (but don't tell my wife)

Good choon! Tonight headline act at the Tiree Music Festival is Newton Faulkner but i'm still not tempted to go Covid risks to high,,,

@Tanglefoot - Is Spotify a subscription channel? Never delved into it,,,,, so far,,,

I have been so frustrated by Amazon music app, cd's bought as MP3 and downloaded now hidden. I now use VLC

Johnny walker is brilliant!

Last edited:
@Tanglefoot - Is Spotify a subscription channel? Never delved into it,,,,, so far,,,

I have been so frustrated by Amazon music app, cd's bought as MP3 and downloaded now hidden. I now use VLC

Johnny walker is brilliant!
Spotify is subscription but there is a free version which I have. Difference is adverts and playlists are shuffled, subscription is about tenner a month. I joined years ago but only recently started using it again.
It also makes suggestions to add to to your playlists based on what you listen to which is good for discovering new bands.

Johnny Walker is a brilliant DJ, seems to have met everyone !

Virgin Radio for me on Internet radio because DAB sounds awful. Let's hope DAB goes the way of betamax and laserdisc.

I have a special Playlist from iTunes marked “Brewing Music”!

It’s a mixed bag of tunes and songs that get me through the two hours or so that a kit brew takes. I must be doing okay ‘cos SWMBO has told me on many occasions to turn it down!

Here’s two from the mix. Compliments of YouTube.

The list includes Houghton Weavers, Spinners, Lancashire Hot Pots and many others!

Enjoy!
:hat:

PS
Useless information!
I think when Clementi wrote the piano music they still hadn’t invented the “loud” and “soft” pedals; which is why the pianist doesn’t move his feet.

Last edited:
My “brewery” is the utility room.

What I usually listen to is a shuffle playlist of:

“daddy where’s my Spider-Man?”, “daddy I need a wee”, “daddy I’m hungry”, “daddy I want to wear my knight costume” etc 😂😂😂

Not mainstream but I wouldn’t change it
We've two grandsons in Norfolk and a granddaughter in Perth Aus. @Moe - enjoy those days they pass so quickly, but the do leave fantastic memories. Curiously, during Covid video calls were the best family therapy!
It's great when your kids find new bands for you though🥰😁

Tea break over, Back to brewery building,,,,, athumb..

Latest posts

Back