In the middle at lidl

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from beers from some of the more established brewery's most of the Lidl beers I have tried I thought were fairly poor. Maybe you get what you pay for

It's the only one that I wasn't going to buy but I did in the end. I'm working tonight so I'll try it over the weekend. Is it OK?
My wife described it as like drinking a lager from an ice cream screwball and I'm pretty sure she's nailed it. It's something to try but I wouldn't buy one again.

My wife described it as like drinking a lager from an ice cream screwball and I'm pretty sure she's nailed it. It's something to try but I wouldn't buy one again.
I just opened it, that's too much! How can you take that drink serious. Not for me sorry

I just opened it, that's too much! How can you take that drink serious. Not for me sorry
I didn't want to give you any preconceptions or spoil the surprise, but yeah it's a terrible hot mess of what IPA is now!

Latest posts

Back