Ingredients uk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margowicz

Reaction score
Hi all I am hoping to get a little bit of help. I am just going to start this micro brew to see if I can do it. I have done a 1 gallon brew kit and it turned out well. Now I am going to scale this to a 5 gallon can get everything but the ingredients. I was hoping to get advice on where can I get these, I am using a recipe book at the moment to get the hang of this brewing Heineken, Guinness and brew along these lines.

Thanks in advance Gary

I managed to get my Malt miller order in. I created my basket in the morning and as Im at my laptop most of the day I checked the status every half hour from lunch time until they opened for orders. Got it in and delivery was about 3-4 days.

Not many people seem to use The Home Brew shop, maybe they are expensive but I got my order two days later after ordering last week
I got my order last week less than 24 hours after ordering - excellent service.
Oh and Hail Hail mate, there could be more jelly and ice cream on the horizon!

Thanks for the help, I'm sure with all these sites I can get going pretty easily 😁

GetErBrewed have been good recently. You'll find they're probably the cheapest as well. Their only issue is that they have no free delivery over a minimum spend.

Latest posts

Back