Inline tap.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got one of these inline taps for my siphon, but it's awful to use, leaks from the tube at 1 end & is just generally fiddly & small to use.

Can anyone recommend me a good tap to use for the standard tubing?

PS: How long after bottling TC will it be ready to drink :cheers: ?

Thanks.
Chris :mrgreen:

When bottling I use one of those 'bottling sticks' on the end of my siphon tube when siphoning out of a non tapped FV or DJ.
I attach it to the tap on my other FV, easy and simple bottling

lazydog said:
i just use a tube from youngs with a plastic bend that is extendable and has a clip on the plastic pipe works ok and easy to clean
like this
http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Home-Brewi ... 6eag%3D%3D

Thanks for that, but I already have the Youngs siphon kit & red clip, it's more the controlling of the beer flow I'd like to stop whilst I move to another bottle :mrgreen: .

Jack Hackett said:
When bottling I use one of those 'bottling sticks' on the end of my siphon tube when siphoning out of a non tapped FV or DJ.
I attach it to the tap on my other FV, easy and simple bottling

Thanks Jack, do you mean one of these? It shows it on the end of a tap though :shock: .

Yes, one of them, the stick comes off the tap, it just slides on/off. slip it off and slip it on the end of some tubing ;)
The Young's bottling stick comes complete with tap too (bonus), not sure about others.

Latest posts

Back