Interesting new advertising

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an ad for an ink bird pre-wired temp controller and promptly bought one (I'm easily led when it comes to advertising!) I have an old freezer in the garage that has been waiting over a year to be transformed into a brew fridge. One step closer with the ink bird...

I got an ad for an ink bird pre-wired temp controller and promptly bought one (I'm easily led when it comes to advertising!)

Hmmm, wouldn't be interested in buy a bridge would you? I have one for sale - very cheap - see attached image...

new_york_brooklyn_bridge_postcard-r84a9212f313d4c6fb36c3394eff386e3_vgbaq_8byvr_324-460.jpg

Okay this is beyond a joke, keep add for this publication on all sites I visit and even on my Facebook feed. What the hell kind of site did I visit to get adds from 'Your Chickens Magazine'...

On this site...

capture-462.jpg

And on Facebook...

12669597_10201343462626312_8560332102921850208_n-463.jpg

I'm now finding these ads based on my browsing history entertaining. For some reason I'm being served up YMCA ads today. I'm neither young nor Christian, and some might dispute the M part too.

'There once was a young man from Australia, who painted his a**e like a dahlia. Tuppence a smell was all very well, but thruppence a look was a failure...'

Latest posts

Back