IPA kit made in Britain?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelper

Old Salt
Reaction score
Are there any good IPA kits made in the UK? Muntons seem to own many brands and they are American!

I don't want overly hoppy styles. The young's American IPA suits my wife but I'd prefer something more like a proper IPA.

When you say 'proper' do you mean English IPA (like Worthington White Shield) and not loaded with American citrussy hops.
Otherwise Ritchies are based in Burton on Trent and one of their brands is the range of Festival kits, which includes the Razorback IPA kit but this is an AIPA. They also have the Simply range which includes a Pale Ale.

When you say 'proper' do you mean English IPA (like Worthington White Shield) and not loaded with American citrussy hops.
Otherwise Ritchies are based in Burton on Trent and one of their brands is the range of Festival kits, which includes the Razorback IPA kit but this is an AIPA. They also have the Simply range which includes a Pale Ale.
Thanks. Razorback is too hoppy for me. I'm ordering some kits from Wilkos and will checkout the Festival kits. Proper like Landlord!

Latest posts

Back