Is a brewzilla, bucket & pressure barrel enough for all grain brews?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@fgoulding
What no competition for space in the freezer for your hops. Shame on you.
Consider a wortometer and a counterflow chiller and a Guten 70 and several beer engines and some ispindels.
I found that the hosepipe just pushed onto the ends of the immersion chiller that came with my starting Robobrew 3 and i used a jubilee clip on the hot out side.

Told my wife a few years back that all I would need to brew good beer would be a Brewzilla 35L and a fermentation bucket. So I got the green light.

A few years later and I think that she's a bit mad with me.

Could be the 5 corny kegs, 6 mini-kegs, 5 beer crates with 100 bottles, 1000 bottle tops, a bottler capper, 2 CO2 cylinders, 1 sodastream cylinder, 2 fermentation fridges, 2 Fermzilla All Rounders, 3 fermentation buckets, a keezer, a counter flow chiller, a copper chiller, a hop rocket, a hop spider, 2 mash paddles, a grainfather sparge water heater, 2 60L grain buckets, jars containing water chemistry additions, 2 weighing scales, 2 PH meters, 2 Erlenmeyer flasks, a plate stirrer, 2 thermometers, a fridge full of harvested yeast, a bucket blaster keg cleaner, 2 racks for all my tubing, spare connectors, cleaning products, starsan and replacement parts.

I'm just waiting for the Brewzilla 65L Generation 4 to come out next year to see how far I can push the relationship.....In fact, I can hear myself now.....I need a HLT and that's perfect for my old Brewzilla 35L, so I need a new all-in-one....
😆

In answer to the original question, it's a lot more than I have, so I'm sure you'll be just fine!

All you really need is a boiler, a bag, and a bucket! :D

Another plastic paddle user here. It's the only bit of kit I am genuinely attached to and I wouldn't replace it even if I could.

Latest posts

Back