Is Search Broken?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Smileyr8

Impressive Member
Reaction score
Have just done a few searches and had no results, so began working done to searches that I would have expected to yield results "Beer" 1 result, "Ale" 0 results.

cushyno

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some words work for me, such as "wine", "yeast", others don't such as "fuggles", or "bohemian".

I think the search indexing is partially broken.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I tried searching the word Beer again a moment ago and got hundreds of results, i did log out last night as i have been having browser problems maybe worth a try if you find search still broken.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems that It's only limited posts with key word mentioned only as far back as yesterday.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It seems that It's only limited posts with key word mentioned only as far back as yesterday.
I tried Beer again and get 3 pages of results the oldest post was made Yesterday at 8:13 PM so there is definitely something wrong.

moto748

Landlord.
Reaction score
I just searched for 'username:moto748', and it only listed the last half a dozen or so entries.

cushyno

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried searching the word Beer again a moment ago and got hundreds of results, i did log out last night as i have been having browser problems maybe worth a try if you find search still broken.
I logged out/in on two different devices, phone and desktop PC, three different browsers on PC: Chrome, Edge and Firefox. All with the same result. Only worked for certain words not others.

Angie

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm fixing it right now. Should be ready in about another 15 minutes or so.

Latest posts