Is this going to be the end of the orange man?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It must have been a tough choice for the fence sitters to choose between Trump and Clinton will he win this one?

I will be amazed if he wins after seeing all his fake news and twitter ********.

gg.jpg

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's going to choke on a piece of overcooked steak, or that his wife is finally going to snap and beat him to death.

Sadly I think it's more likely that he'll lose this election more narrowly than the polls suggest and do everything possible to cling on to power, dragging the process out for months / years.

I think he's going to lose. But this will have repercussions for us in the UK. BJ and the cons are hoping a US trade deal. If biden wins we wont get one I dont think.

We do not want a trade deal with Trumps USA which would dismantle the NHS. I do however think Trump will win. I think the pollsters will not sample Hicksville residents again.
So you think the future's orange, then. I'm not so sure. Certainly we don't want a trade deal with Trump's USA. I'm pretty sure we don't want one for everyday supplies anyway, from anybody's USA. Until the UK can start being a lot more more self-sufficient, it's never going to see this nebulous notion of "sovereignty" crystalise into anything tangible as they'll always be held over a barrel by overseas suppliers. Not that Laughing Boy and his merry band of goons give a hoot about that as long a he and his mates can trouser a bit more ill-gotten cash.
Best scenario would be Stacy Abrams becomes vice-president and Biden passes peacefully away early in his first term. What joy that would bring. I'm going to start designing a beer to celebrate it right now.

Oh. And that Trump lives to see the day.

But is Biden up to it? I fear Biden may make a fool of himself in the three televised debates as he seems to be senile. But at least Alan Lichtman, whose prediction system, the Keys to the White House, has correctly predicted the outcomes of all US presidential elections since 1984, thinks Biden will win.

https://www.american.edu/cas/faculty/lichtman.cfm

I expect cheeto to lose. The only way he could win would be for him to act presidential and deal with the racial issues, the pandemic, and the economy like he gives a ***** about anyone other than himself. He doesn't have that in him.

I expect cheeto to lose. The only way he could win would be for him to act presidential and deal with the racial issues, the pandemic, and the economy like he gives a ***** about anyone other than himself. He doesn't have that in him.
Well, if he could turn into someone like Martin Luther King, for example, overnight, he might be in with a chance.
Bacon and sausages for tea, just caught a piggy-wig with my butterfly net as it flew past my window.

But is Biden up to it? I fear Biden may make a fool of himself in the three televised debates as he seems to be senile. But at least Alan Lichtman, whose prediction system, the Keys to the White House, has correctly predicted the outcomes of all US presidential elections since 1984, thinks Biden will win.

https://www.american.edu/cas/faculty/lichtman.cfm
In a straight up debate, if be surprised if a senile man was beaten by Donald.

In a straight up debate, if be surprised if a senile man was beaten by Donald.

Donald can't even answer a simple question with a structured sentence without making up words, fictional countries (Thighland anybody? lol).... As to who will win, I don't want to bet, as Donald seems to have friends in low places and more than happy to engage in dirty tricks and maybe even (allegedly) illegal ones in order to retain power?

Donald Trump, the worlds biggest joke, yet nobody is laughing. Between him and another blond leader, satirists have increasingly had a difficult time in writing fictional articles that didn't become predictions.

I remember election night 2016. This talking head on the television going state by state about how Hillary just could not lose.

Well, we know how that turned out. Polls are useless. Only election night counts.

I think Don is going to get another term especially if the liberals actually run Biden. He hasn't been officially nominated yet. DNC can force him out and slide someone else in, even Hillary.

Maybe they are hedging their bets vote an elderly bloke (woman) in if they get it wrong maybe they wont last the full term. ;)

Back when John McCain ran against Nobama, libs were screaming , "Too old! Too white!" about John McCain. Now look at who they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back