Is this going to be the end of the orange man?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a war for staying in power and boosting an economy, wonders, who’s it going to be!?

I think that would actually work against Trump seeing as he partially won last time on a platform of not getting the US involved in anymore wars (i.e. No more US boys dead in foreign wars)

Then went on to pick fights with as many heads of state as he could..... He really does have a strange approach to not interfering..... I his plan to start wars, then get us to fight them instead or something? Cus, well, you know how our government tend to jump when the US says jump... No more drone strikes, no more dead US soldiers, because we'll just get the UK to fight for us? :tongue:

He still has supporters
1596969410138.png

He's already making excuses up for losing blaming postal vote rigging because of Covid 19 what he don't realise or admit it's most likely his supporters that will resort to vote rigging I reckon.

He's already making excuses up for losing blaming postal vote rigging because of Covid 19 what he don't realise or admit it's most likely his supporters that will resort to vote rigging I reckon.

Libs have spent four years trying to unseat Trump. They've worked harder at this than anything else since Trump got elected. They've wasted untold millions if not billions of taxpayer dollars fighting to get Trump removed from office. Hillary even had Nobama, the sitting president at the time, pulling strings at the department of justice during the 2016 election to manufacture dirt against Trump to assure her winning and she still lost.

Now, who is most likely to try some unethical **** to win the upcoming election?

Libs have spent four years trying to unseat Trump. They've worked harder at this than anything else since Trump got elected. They've wasted untold millions if not billions of taxpayer dollars fighting to get Trump removed from office. Hillary even had Nobama, the sitting president at the time, pulling strings at the department of justice during the 2016 election to manufacture dirt against Trump to assure her winning and she still lost.

Now, who is most likely to try some unethical **** to win the upcoming election?
All of them

From what I've read it's Trumps extremely poor handling of the pandemic that will unseat him (if anything). I read the US has almost 5 million cases of infection

From what I've read it's Trumps extremely poor handling of the pandemic that will unseat him (if anything). I read the US has almost 5 million cases of infection
Still got a lower death rate than we have, in terms of deaths per million population.
I don't much like Trump but the Democrats have been ridiculous in their attacks on him. What do they think the Republicans will do now if Biden wins?

What, apart from the postal worker who got caught switching party registrations from democrat to republican you mean? They weren't even certain he was the only one doing it either, he was just the only one who got caught as he did it to life long democrat supporters. lol

Doubtless though, Trumpets would just claim that he was a Democrat plant to make Trump look bad..... So funny to the rest of the world.

Still got a lower death rate than we have, in terms of deaths per million population.
I don't much like Trump but the Democrats have been ridiculous in their attacks on him. What do they think the Republicans will do now if Biden wins?

Attacking your rivals personally is how they do politics in the US. Trump was saying Biden is senile and against God a day or two ago.

Well lets see what happens:
Chinese want Trump out.
Russians want him in.
Trump is interfearing in how social media is run because they filter his rants - so lets see if he has the balls to go up against the face-ache and twitter corperations.

What an utterly ***** choice they. Trump is clearly a dreadful human being and have various mental/personality disorders, but Biden is an incredibly uninspiring alternative. He's not particularly bright, and he doesn't speak well. Biden just isn't a good candidate at all.

I know that historically, the position of President hasn't been filled with the best and brightest, but this takes the biscuit. What happened to genuine intelligence and gravitas? Do they just count for nothing with the average voter?

What an utterly ***** choice they. Trump is clearly a dreadful human being and have various mental/personality disorders, but Biden is an incredibly uninspiring alternative. He's not particularly bright, and he doesn't speak well. Biden just isn't a good candidate at all.

I know that historically, the position of President hasn't been filled with the best and brightest, but this takes the biscuit. What happened to genuine intelligence and gravitas? Do they just count for nothing with the average voter?

Maybe those with genuine intelligence aren't stupid enough to want the job? :confused.:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back