Is this going to be the end of the orange man?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Democrats will be able to keep Biden out of debates against Trump until the election?
The BLM / ANTIFA rioting in democrat controlled cities could scare people into voting Trump.
I think Biden is greatly helped by most of the media in the US. Who play down and cover up his corruption via his son, his mental condition and sexual misconduct allegations. He is just being used by the democrats to become president, then his vice president will take over after a year, when it becomes clear his mental decline makes the job impossible for him.
His family should be looking out for him.
Right on!!!
I don't agree with your Black Lives Matters statement, that Biden is been helped by the US media, Hunter Biden's corruption allegations, Biden's mental condition and Joe Biden's mental decline,
but I agree with everything else you said.

The media in the US are an absolute disgrace in how twisted they are with partisanship.

Could not agree more, Fox's bias towards Trump is a disgrace.

I wonder if the Democrats will be able to keep Biden out of debates against Trump until the election?
The BLM / ANTIFA rioting in democrat controlled cities could scare people into voting Trump.
I think Biden is greatly helped by most of the media in the US. Who play down and cover up his corruption via his son, his mental condition and sexual misconduct allegations. He is just being used by the democrats to become president, then his vice president will take over after a year, when it becomes clear his mental decline makes the job impossible for him.
His family should be looking out for him.
Note to any UK folks unfamiliar with the US FOX news website:
The above is patently false and is an excellent example of the untruths and propaganda spit out by the RWNJ (righ-wing nut job). They all repeat the same lies. There's an insistence with these folks to forward unproven statements that rivals the president himself. They live in a bubble on FOX, Breitbart and so on. When they quote a source, it will either be from FB or a "news" organization you've never heard of--and should never hear from.
Before I block/ignore this clown:
Biden agreed to the debates, officially. I'm not sure 45* has officially agreed yet though he may have.
BLM is an extremely important movement and has nothing to do with Antifa (unless you're a conspiracy Qanon nut like this poster is).
Antifa is a scattered organization but not anywhere near as organized as the RWNJ's would have you believe. They are not angels.
"Democrat controlled" is another talking point. Some of the most violent places are Repub-controlled.
The conspiracy about Biden's son has been debunked by Republicans.
Mental condition? More propaganda.
"His family should be looking out for him." That line has been fed to the RWNJ/Qanon. I've seen it hundreds of times. It's false empathy and just propaganda.

Consider this a public service announcement if you aren't familiar with the RWNJ/Qanon conspiracy theorist.

More like he's keeping out the way to prevent more damage every time he opens his mouth.

Note to any UK folks unfamiliar with the US FOX news website:
The above is patently false and is an excellent example of the untruths and propaganda spit out by the RWNJ (righ-wing nut job). They all repeat the same lies. There's an insistence with these folks to forward unproven statements that rivals the president himself. They live in a bubble on FOX, Breitbart and so on. When they quote a source, it will either be from FB or a "news" organization you've never heard of--and should never hear from.
Before I block/ignore this clown:
Biden agreed to the debates, officially. I'm not sure 45* has officially agreed yet though he may have.
BLM is an extremely important movement and has nothing to do with Antifa (unless you're a conspiracy Qanon nut like this poster is).
Antifa is a scattered organization but not anywhere near as organized as the RWNJ's would have you believe. They are not angels.
"Democrat controlled" is another talking point. Some of the most violent places are Repub-controlled.
The conspiracy about Biden's son has been debunked by Republicans.
Mental condition? More propaganda.
"His family should be looking out for him." That line has been fed to the RWNJ/Qanon. I've seen it hundreds of times. It's false empathy and just propaganda.

Consider this a public service announcement if you aren't familiar with the RWNJ/Qanon conspiracy theorist.

Antifa and BLM are hand in glove and have been rioting in many Democrat cities especially Portland for months.
The mayors of these cities have been letting them carry on because they want to make Trump look bad and blame him for the lawlessness.
Unfortunately for them even Democrat voters are starting to realise that they have been fed **** by Pelosi, Biden and other top Democrats, pretending that Antifa do not exist. While watching their communities being wrecked by these two anarcho communist groups.
As for Hunter Biden, if CNN and most of the other US media were not in the Democrats pocket, it would be a massive story.
There is so much info about Hunter Biden out there, but if you you get all your news from CNN, you will never know.
Hunter biden was given highly paid job on a Ukrainian gas company while his father was in charge of giving aid to the Ukrain. Hunter Biden has no experience in that industry and does not speak the language. Also Joe Biden got the proscecuter sacked who was investigating this corruption. There are other unexplained pies Hunter had his fingers in like Shares in Chinese funds and a $3.5 million gift of the former Mayor of Moscows widow.
Old Joe is up to his kneck in corruption and he is lucky to have most of the US MSM covering for him.
Too much high emotion and low information when it comes to the LWNJ.

Last edited:
One of the symptoms is losing your sense of taste. I think we can be confident that he's got it.
1601632030411.png

Trump mocks Biden for wearing a mask during the slagfest that was the
recent 'debate' then contracts covid - oh the irony :laugh8: .
I expect the Trump campaign will stick to misinformation on social media now, it's what he's best at after all.

I have my doubts he's got it at all, it smacks of a desperate attempt to get out of the next debate.

He's behind, the debates are one of the few chances he has to change the narrative so he would be nuts to try to get out of the debate.

He gets hurt by not being visible (other than on Twitter??) for 10+ days when there's a month to go til the election.

Although it has provided a convenient dead cat for Melania's phone calls.

I couldn't give a monkeys who wins, as I'm not an American and therefore automatically assume that I am not in possession of all the facts about *both* candidates, and also because it's none of my business as I don't have a dog in that fight (I e. I'm not a US voter and should let democracy take it's course).

However, this is grist to the mill to conspiracy nuts on both sides.

He's just a horrible, racist, sexist, egotistical, psychopath. I try to look for a positive in all people, even if I personally don't like or get on with them; Trump is a man that in whom I've struggled to find one redeeming feature. Even Thatcher (someone I despised), I believed thought she was doing the best for the country where Trump is only for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back