• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iSpindels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling some iSpindel devices that I've built while trying to fend off the boredom of lockdown and home working!
These are on the Cherry Phillip 4.0 boards, and loaded with the latest firmware 6.3.1 (happy to say that I contributed a couple of small changes to the release despite not been a dev!).
I'm including a genuine samsung 25R battery, UK-sourced and not fake!
I've put a few on ebay, but have agreed with Admin that I can also offer a few here as several people have shown interest, and at a reduced price as I wont pay ebay fees.
The open source software license doesn't allow commercial sale - I'm just a hobbyist and certainly not making much cash on these once the cost of all the parts are considered....
£45 including postage - drop me a message if you have any questions or would like one.

More details on iSpindel - DIY electronic Hydrometer, and plenty on youtube etc. I use mine for not only monitoring fermentation, but also to control a brew mat and therefore temp. I love it and wouldn't be without it now!

I'd like one of these, or at least some of the parts to build one! I'm not sure I can DM you get as I'm a new member but will work out how to soon enough.

I'd like one of these, or at least some of the parts to build one! I'm not sure I can DM you get as I'm a new member but will work out how to soon enough.

At 10 posts i would have thought the restriction would have been lifted, if you click on GN's username do you see the option to Start Conversation?

It did but as i am admin i can send and receive new members messages, i have asked members to see if they can help in post #9

I’d love one if there’s any left!

Can you DM me with details of how to get my hands on one

Nice one -thanks for letting me know. Glad my soldering skills passed the quality control inspection! :laugh8:

Message me if anyone else is keen....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back