• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iSpindels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of these from you on ebay a couple of weeks ago before I joined the forum, you have made them really well, and it works great, thanks 🍻

Hi Neil,
I can't seem to send you a DM, I bought an ispindel off you on eBay and would like to get another please.

Hi Neil,
I can't seem to send you a DM, I bought an ispindel off you on eBay and would like to get another please.
I think you need to have posted a few times before you can DM... Not sure how many tho! Got the details from the ebay message tho - so will see what I can do for this week!
Or maybe reply to the for-sale forum thread here and see if that helps?

I think you need to have posted a few times before you can DM... Not sure how many tho! Got the details from the ebay message tho - so will see what I can do for this week!
Or maybe reply to the for-sale forum thread here and see if that helps?
Yes, that seems fine

If they aren't ready for Friday, I may ask you to send to another address for Monday.

No probs. I'm sure I'll be able to get one for Friday. Even if I post first class on Thursday afternoon....

I’m trying to set mine up and having an issue getting wifi to pick it up, any tips anyone? Everything online I’ve found talk about led light which this doesn’t appear to have so not sure it’s even on properly.

Where did you get your iSpindel from? Is it a self build? Do you have the instructions for configuring? When you press the reset button a few times, it should launch its own wifi network. You log in and configure it after which it connects to the wifi in your house and then goes to sleep. It's best to set the logging interval to five minutes so you don't have to wait for it to wake up. Once you know it's working, set the interval to 15 minutes or more.

iSpindle Documentation | iSpindel

When you plug the USB cable into the charging port, a red led lights while charging and goes green when the battery is full. The blue indicates wifi communications.

Depending on the charging board, it might show a bright blue when full - but that's separate to the little flashing light on the control board. Keep us posted...

Latest posts

Back