ITC-308 UK Giveaway

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv got a stc 1000 set up with a freezer as I had one hanging about don't know how long it will last though just thought I'd give it a go .it's now got its first brew in
04ec52e66b4ef314b1759477b48baacb.jpg
f0fdbaca212fa1fc418666d3837deeeb.jpg
b26cb3669fed912f08525406941f4285.jpg

Got a card from the post office yesterday saying they were looking after it until I could collect.

Working all week means that will be tomorrow.

Thanks again

Come on boys. Since I found out I didn't win one I've a) bought a second hand fridge on fleabay b) bought an ITC-308 off amazon (reduced to £25 don't you know) c) installed and wired up d) just finishing fermenting and dry hopping my first batch in it.

Feedback is really good. Well made and is basically a properly made version of what I've made with the old STC controllers historically. This is just what the un-electrically initiated needs to be able to have a temp controlled brew fridge. No "how do I wire this" questions, and concerns over people killing themselves/burning their house down.

And if I'm honest for the cost of the old STC temp controller, box, random list of bits, and the time to assemble it. I would buy one of these over doing all that building all day long. And I know I've built one before.

Received mine and scored a fridge on the cheap.
Got my treacle stout on the ferment in the fridge.
My first thoughts when I saw it was it looks well built and suprised in its almost simplicity.
I followed the instruction as I normally don't and end up making a balls of things.
It's was straight forward and got it going.
I live it a cold house and my brewing during winter is a no go as only place is the shed.
In one brew alone so far it has changed my brewing game for the better and I've already talked a few friends in looking in to them. I was told it wouldn't support our fridges but so far do good and had more people tell me it'll be fine.
If these early days are anything to go by its a winner and I will be pushing friends towards these that's for sure.
For me looks wise it's a 10
For ease of use and the fact I can now brew in winter it's a 100.
Pics will follow once my phone cam is fixed little fingers got hold of it.
Cheers again for the fantastic give away
From one now all year round brewer!

Thanks to your responses, glad you got them and I can assure you, you won't be disappointed! Still waiting for two winners to respond however.....

Don't worry I'm just in the process of sorting the fridge out, should be done this week, had a rodent problem in house so fridge wasn't top priority

Not worried, and I have seen your response. There are however two winners who have yet to confirm they have received their prizes. Both of whom have logged on since I posted asking if prizes had arrived......

Im asking to return it, not stated that it was 15 degrees so fingers crossed, found another that seems a proper greenhouse heater

To follow up from my previous response, I've picked up the ITC-308 from the post office. It looks a nice compact piece of kit.

I'm just waiting for fridge and heater to be delivered and it will be all systems go.

Will post a review once I have got everything together.

Sorry for the delay, I have mine now, very happy with it. Looks nice ,well made and I've had a play, keeping an eye out for a fridge now :grin:
Thanks guys

Quick update, having sorted my heater issue I've got one arriving this week, getting wood to build shelf for fv on Saturday so should be good for my review either Sunday or Monday

Picked up my fridge yesterday, but still waiting for my heater to arrive. (To be honest, I think the courier is walking it to me).

Off to Spain this weekend, so will not be able to put anything together for a couple of weeks now.

Latest posts

Back