ITC-308 UK Giveaway

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found unless you don't have a day and and are able to jump on a fridge as soon as it turns up, free cycle is too frustrating. Just bought a full height fridge to convert for £26 on flea bay. Guess I'll have to buy one of these controllers to see what their like [emoji1303]

Congratulations to all the winners and big pats on the back to MM and Inkbird for organising. Although I did get a little bit excited when I read the winners list and saw Yeast... :D

Just checked the thread as I thought it was ending soon, congratulations to the winners and big up ManseMasher for organising it.:thumb:

Whoo hoo! Just seen the post from yesterday that I won!

Thanks for organising this MM and Inkbird.

To the winners.

Inkbird have confirmed that they will arrange for shipping within 1 business day. Shipping from seller fulfilled centre needs about 5-15 business days. The items will be sent with royal mail(registered mail).

MM

Okay folks. First, an apology. I have just been told I will be working away from home tomorrow, so I am going to end the competition now. The lucky people are...............

yeastinfection
itrbvilla
SiWHU
Kman
drakey182

Congratulations to you, and better luck next time to the rest!

For the winners - please pm me your names, addresses, contact telephone numbers and email addresses. Well done again, thank you Inkbird, and don't forget, reviews on here are required.

MM

Brilliant competition and well done to everyone concerned! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Been a member for what seems like ages but circumstances changed after joining and had to rent a room in someone's house so having to start from scratch but small just wine for now, this would come in handy as it's on my wish list.

Brewing - 0
FV - 0
Conditioning - 0
Drinking - expensive stuff at my local boozer

Latest posts

Back