Its Gonna Be A Scorcher On Friday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents came over today, first time we have seen them in probably more than a year. Sparked up the barbie, burned some sausages, cooked everything else ok (turned out my dad likes his sausage skins burned off, so they were just how he likes him, also luckily, it's a wood barbie, so no hydrocarbon flavours even when you scorch stuff like you get with charcoal...).

Definitely passed 30 degrees here I'm sure, was 29 degrees C this morning.... The food wasn't the only thing that got cooked....

IMG_20200625_175226.jpg

Went to pick up some water for tomorrows brew from tesco, car was reading 35c, and it really did feel like it!
Nice cool breez now but still way up near the 30's ashock1

Went to pick up some water for tomorrows brew from tesco, car was reading 35c, and it really did feel like it!
Nice cool breez now but still way up near the 30's ashock1
I nipped into the office at 9:15 this morning and the car was already reading 33c!!

I'm brewing tomorrow too, don't think the coil chiller is going to be much use...

Watching the comments on 28, 30, & even 35 cause me to be envious. Our highs this week have been > 44-47 (112-117) .
Looking at the forecast for my wife's hometown (Brentwood, Essex), makes airline tickets a temptation.

Watching the comments on 28, 30, & even 35 cause me to be envious. Our highs this week have been > 44-47 (112-117) .
Looking at the forecast for my wife's hometown (Brentwood, Essex), makes airline tickets a temptation.
Yes I see they are forecasting risk to life the next couple of days

Well you do live in a desert

Back