Its too hot!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last thing I remember was being under the arches of moor street station in a trendy place with 15 beers on tap and a yeti imperial stout was somehow involved :beer1:

has anything interesting happened since then?

I bet you were feeling pretty abominable the following morning :D

And no, Nothing much has happened

Its coming down like stair-rods here, i share Gunges view of the sun so the rest of the week looks perfect cloudy with sensible temperatures.

dddd.jpg

On the East Midlands train to St Pancras.
Train is empty yet it’s muggy as hell !
I’m churning out water like I’m in southern Greece and that’s without a beer last night !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the East Midlands train to St Pancras.
Train is empty yet it’s muggy as hell !
I’m churning out water like I’m in southern Greece and that’s without a beer last night

Now you know what it's like!

Its been coming down like stair rods today but it was way too warm to wear waterproofs. aheadbutt

I got back on Monday after 7 days In the Algarve 33+ degrees walking about In flip flops, shorts ,t-shirt and a hat no sunburn or any heat related ailments. back to work Tuesday on a building site wearing boots, shorts, t-shirt, hi-vis and hard hat and I get sunburn and heat rash. how the f*ck does that happen, my conclusion not drinking enough beer. so to combat the heatwave drink more beer:beer1::beer1::gulp:

Iforgot to mention whilst I was In the Algarve I drank copious of double bok and san miguel which Is why I had no sunburn or heat related ailments,

Last edited:
This perpetual, punishing heat just goes on and on. Now stuck in a darkened room sweating it out, waiting for the misery to end. It'll all be over by Weds night or Thurs depending on where in the country you are. Drifting in and out of consciousness, my reverie of wind and rain and cold being frequently and rudely interrupted by the discomfort of my situation. Roll on October.

Latest posts

Back