I've made a horrific mistake

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain! My wife took to my brews a bit too much until one night she had a bit too much!!! Didn’t see her til the following evening and since then she shuns it claiming it gets her too drunk!!

So, the answer to your problem is to let your other half have free reign for a night. After that, it’s all yours!!!

Wow your so lucky.. even if i brewed the perfect pint our lass would scoff and call it all the worst names... simply cos i brewed it and its not professional.

Even when i mastered the perfect replication of a well known often mixed with coke high alcohol beverage.. it was "not for human consumptiom"

Wow your so lucky.. even if i brewed the perfect pint our lass would scoff and call it all the worst names... simply cos i brewed it and its not professional.

Even when i mastered the perfect replication of a well known often mixed with coke high alcohol beverage.. it was "not for human consumptiom"

Mate that's awful!

You know you can put a stop to that with a little switcheroo with the real thing. Then when she complains you have proof and she might stop.

Always brewing for two, my wife is a ardent beer drinker, always get close to running low!
Weaned the good lady off jugs of wine and onto gallons of beer, trouble is she likes strong Belgian style and hoppy beers (think Duvel Tripple Hop- Citra) and light coloured AIPAs, while I tend towards the dark side. Means I have to brew twice as often or twice as much. Don't see any problem with that!

Back