Jacks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! I've got it now with this Jack's...it's it's after captain Jack,the pirate. Opened by the old previous board of directors who were done for piracy on the high shops.
You savvy mate?

They appear to have a glut of those Blair inspired media graduates with a penchant for spending company funds (yours and mine if we shop there). I have long since been saying if you shop there you might find a reasonably priced item, but you will be bitten up the posterior with the other myriad stupidly overpriced items - you definitely need your wits about you if you shop there (Audi and BMW drivers??...). As was said earlier in discussion - why not just make a song and dance about having really lowered all the prices in all the stores to really acceptable levels - what chance that coming off? !

Ah! I've got it now with this Jack's...it's it's after captain Jack,the pirate. Opened by the old previous board of directors who were done for piracy on the high shops.
You savvy mate?

I hope they have Avast range of items..

I feel he might be wrigging the prices though... First store opens in Hull

I hope they have Avast range of items..

I feel he might be wrigging the prices though... First store opens in Hull

According to tonights freesheet the first two opened today in cambridgeshie ( charteris) and lincolnshire (immingham)

By the sounds of things probably more
15375092735736088813081044762926.jpg
than a couple from here up early for a bargain

From https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/jacks-budget-tesco-comparison-prices-15180833
Milk:
  • Jack's British milk (4 pints) - £1.09
  • Tesco fresh milk (4 pints) - £1.09
Cornflakes:
  • Jack's Corn Flakes cereal (500g) - 55p
  • Tesco cornflakes (500g) - 55p
Spaghetti:
  • Jack's Spaghetti (500g) - 45p
  • Hearty Food Co 'exclusively for Tesco' spaghetti (500g) - 20p
Tea bags:
  • Jack's 80 tea bags - 85p
  • T.E. Stockwell 'exclusively at Tesco' 80 tea bags - 58p