Jammy Swine Warning

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prodigal2 said:
J_P said:
Speaking of jammy swines, I'm in London on Wednesday and my meetings finish at twelve and I have an open return ticket and a travel card for zones one and two.

I have decided I'm going to take a peek at the GBBF, should be a giggle.
You omitted the midday motif on the blog JP, I think you will enjoy yerself, we would like some of your opinions on the beers you taste.

Funnily enough I've just replied to your comment on there. I'm looking forward to trying some American cask ales on the http://www.b-s-f.org.uk/USARoW2006.html]Bières Sans Frontières[/url] stand and who knows, I may even see Tandleman as He's working there this week.

It's good to see your blog go from strength to strength John, regular reader myself :cool:

There are at least a couple of you tune in quite regular according to google analytics. Have you tried working it into your forum to track referrals, keywords, and general traffic sources?

No tell us more :)

Edit: Oh, I hardly ever leave comments on blogs, you know that I'm the quiet type :grin:

Wez said:
No tell us more :)

Edit: Oh, I hardly ever leave comments on blogs, you know that I'm the quiet type :grin:

It's a small piece of code (javascript from the look of it) that you drop into your web page source code and it feeds details of traffic and stuff back to your google account. You have a blogger account so you should be able to add analytics to your account fairly easily. It's dead easy but if you get stuck give me a shout.

You hardly leave comments but I know you've been, especially when you use the links on your blog to go there :whistle:

Incidentally I've had 14 referrals from this place, 12 from the bitter end, 25 from your own blog, 5 from Mr Taipan's site and four from Vossy's place.

Cheers :drink:

Wheels within wheels :grin:

Good, I'm pleased with that :clap:

J_P said:
There are at least a couple of you tune in quite regular according to google analytics. Have you tried working it into your forum to track referrals, keywords, and general traffic sources?
:oops: I keep hoping **** word of the week makes a return I find the general "proposition" intriging.

That and the homoerotic (in a carry on way)pictures, with vegtables
2702573155_f74d5bb264.jpg
:mrgreen:

Good blog JP, I like the cut of your jib :cool:

Ha ha ha ha my mind snapped at sheer amount of innuendo I could have had with the post about the melons :lol:

I'll endeavour to bring you another slice of "**** work bingo" as soon as someone spews a notable "boneheadism" forth, and working within a marketing team it's only ever going to be a matter of time :roll:

Does the phrase "in terms of" count? That's a subconscious verbal tic that seems to have infested the entire nation, airheads use it all the time as verbal filler and it turns my **** to superheated steam :lol:

Latest posts

Back