January Brew and Swap - American Cream Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manic week over here. But mine are posted in the morning. Thrown in a cheeky bottle of quarantini as well to make sure I'm getting the most value out of my packaging. I also don't think I labeled my ones now I think about it...
I'm drinking the Quarantini tonight...if I have kept track properly. It's delicious and has a lovely raspberry aroma. I expected it to be sweet, but it is quite dry.

If memory serves it was kettle soured and then fermented with a saison and a bag of summer fruits blended into it. Been in the bottle for two years now but had remained unchanged since.

If memory serves it was kettle soured and then fermented with a saison and a bag of summer fruits blended into it. Been in the bottle for two years now but had remained unchanged since.
One of my wife's comments was "it smells of raspberries and vinegar", so without out knowing it she detected the sour part of it. I don't usually like sour beers or saisons but this was an exception.

Latest posts

Back