January Forum Comp - American Pale Ales

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

RichardM

Regular.
Reaction score
Thanks Richard,

With a silver cap? That's the only one not labelled. Apologies, I must have missed your piece of paper in the box.
No, mine is in a Coopers pet bottle. I thought I could see it at the front right. Maybe it is one of the ones to be collected

Mrhandsome

Reaction score
I don't see mine, but the bottles are unlabelled as well. They do have custom caps though. There's a piece of card with their details on in the box so look out for it

Ghillie

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see mine, but the bottles are unlabelled as well. They do have custom caps though. There's a piece of card with their details on in the box so look out for it
Definitely have your ones, caps are cool!

Ghillie

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This evening's plan is to type up all entrants and quantities of beers entered - just to make sure none are lost along the way. There has been a monumental amount of beers entered for this month (possibly a record to date) so it would be good to make sure they're all in my keezer/conditioning in the boiler cupboard.

If anyone objects to this for whatever reason please let me know and I will not do it. Cheers all!

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Brilliant that's some drinking for two men in one sitting. :hat:

Ghillie

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right guys, here's the list of entrant's and respective quantities of beers received. If you're name isn't here, or the amounts aren't right - please let me know ASAP. Cheers all and thanks again for the entries!

@Harry Wright QTY: 1
@Mrhandsome QTY: 2
@HWLAX91 QTY: 4
@samale QTY: 1
@MackemBrew QTY: 1
@Markk QTY: 4
@dave_77 QTY: 1
@dan125 QTY: 1
@Nicks90 QTY: 1
@MartinHaworth QTY: 1
@Pennine QTY: 4
@RichardM QTY: 1
@Nicks90 QTY: 1

Total: 23

Gents I have 23 beers total, but I have 2 that I'm not sure of. One of them is likely @Nicks90 and the other one I'm not sure... If you could let me know that would be great.

IMG_1822.jpg