Jeremy hunt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi name is catching the TV and radio reporters out (not the first time have heard it this week) one reporter discussing the Tory leader race live on 5 live just called him Jeremy C**t and her fellow reporter apologised for the slip up when she left. :laugh8:

Victoria Derbyshire did it as well...then immediately blamed it on men! Am I allowed to post the vid..quite funny

Last edited:
I presume that this is the same Jeremy Hunt who became so close to Mr. Murdoch when he was Culture Secretary that even the Tories were embarrassed; so they shifted him over to run the NHS down.

Jeremy did such a beautiful job that when Boris screwed up as Foreign Secretary (and the NHS was virtually on its knees) the Tory leadership moved him into Boris's job before the seat got cold.

Personally, I think Jeremy would make a terrible PM and I'm pretty sure that Boris would be a much, much better man for the job ...

... mainly because I think it's about time we had a General Election; and I see Boris as the man to bring it about! clapa

BTW, as old-age moves on I have had call to visit the NHS facilities as follows:
  • My elevated left shoe is now managed by a private company who make a profit from providing the service.
  • My hearing aids are now provided by Specsaver who make a profit from providing the service.
  • I was recently diagnosed with having a "basal cell carcinoma" on the bridge of my nose. The diagnosis was paid for by the NHS but it was made at a private hospital by a Doctor provided by the company.
ALL THREE companies are making a handsome profit from services that were once provided by the NHS and ALL THREE have been privatised by the back door. Why? Political dogma! aheadbutt

Could you imagine what a stuck up bitch like herself would have to say if a guy turned round and apologised for the slip-up and said: "it's usually women who say that!"

Nevertheless, pretty funny:laugh8:

I agree @Ghillie , funny that she drops the c bomb, but its not her fault its because of 'men'. Come to think of it ,my misses usually blames me for most stuff ....!!!????

Last edited:
Could you imagine what a stuck up bitch like herself would have to say if a guy turned round and apologised for the slip-up and said: "it's usually women who say that!"

I am surprised the BBC hasn't been flooded with complaints about her blaming blokes which is worse than the slip up.

I am surprised the BBC hasn't been flooded with complaints about her blaming blokes which is worse than the slip up.

I thought you were married and knew all about women blaming men for everything!

NOT having children? It's all our fault and the pain of childbirth apparently makes a kick in the ******** like a brief walk in the park.

Even seasickness can be blamed on the man who organised and paid for the journey! It has nothing to do with the weather, or the sea, or the ship as it's all the man's fault; and apparently the woman's only hope is that she when dies she manages to take her husband with her!

I think that Derbyshire meant every word of what she said about Hunt and the men who taught her that word!

Imagine how much more you'd get blamed for if you did more of everything!

It’s the decade of the feminist @Chippy_Tea; all the gurning and rights to take offence by and about everything are strictly reserved by them...

Latest posts

Back