Quantcast

John Guest British Straight Nipple

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

thepatchworkdoll

Reaction score
Hi All
Been furiously searching and trying to obtain a John Guest British Nipple Straight. As yet to no avail. No one seems to have any stock at present. If anyone has them or can point me in the right direction I would be gratefull. Picture of Straight attached. Its 3/16" pipe to 1/2" possibly 9/16" threaded end. Im actually looking for three off.
Regards
PatchJohn Guest.jpg

Justin Dean

Essex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Been furiously searching and trying to obtain a John Guest British Nipple Straight. As yet to no avail. No one seems to have any stock at present. If anyone has them or can point me in the right direction I would be gratefull. Picture of Straight attached. Its 3/16" pipe to 1/2" possibly 9/16" threaded end. Im actually looking for three off.
Regards
PatchView attachment 27694
Malt miller.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Regards
PatchView attachment 27694