• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

John Guest British Straight Nipple

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All
Been furiously searching and trying to obtain a John Guest British Nipple Straight. As yet to no avail. No one seems to have any stock at present. If anyone has them or can point me in the right direction I would be gratefull. Picture of Straight attached. Its 3/16" pipe to 1/2" possibly 9/16" threaded end. Im actually looking for three off.
Regards
Patch John Guest.jpg

Hi All
Been furiously searching and trying to obtain a John Guest British Nipple Straight. As yet to no avail. No one seems to have any stock at present. If anyone has them or can point me in the right direction I would be gratefull. Picture of Straight attached. Its 3/16" pipe to 1/2" possibly 9/16" threaded end. Im actually looking for three off.
Regards
PatchView attachment 27694
Malt miller.

Hi All
Regards
PatchView attachment 27694
https://www.osmotics.co.uk/products...ti9n6sWV4cFyjziP4Z2YCWzk4jNK-JaQaApQuEALw_wcB

Back