Joke of the day.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Spratt

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a burglar robbing a house late one night and he's wrapping up the loot when out of the dark he hears, ”Jesus is watching you.” The burglar freezes and stays real still then after a while decides he's hearing things and gets back to work. Then he hears, “Jesus is watching you". And. now he is sure he heard it this time so he turns on his flashlight and shines it around the room and sees a parrot on the other side of the room. So he walks over to the parrot and asks did you say that?

The parrot says yes, and the crook laughs and asked the parrot what's your name?
The parrot says “Moses” And the guy laughs and says who would name a parrot Moses?
The parrot says the same people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus.

DavidDetroit

Landlord.
Reaction score
Be very careful you might get accused of being dyslexist
We discussed that briefly but since she's been known to transpose letters, she says she's safe. They're for a group of her close friends.
I'd hate for her list to look like:
1. Time travelers
2. Chickens
3. Priests
4. Grasshoppers
5. Dyslexic people/dyslexia

Banbeer

Banbeer Brewing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend called the other frosty morning saying his windows had frozen and what could he do? I said use warm water as that usually works. He called later that day asking if I knew anyone who repairs water damaged laptops.