July 2021 competition- Belgian Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the first time Belgian beer's have been allocated its own monthly competition slot. I am really looking forward to judging this, judging will be on the last weekend of July starting on the 30th. I am hoping for a good wide variety of styles, this could be anything from a single up to a quad, pale or IPA, Saison, sour, biere de grade, Belgian strong, Belgian speciality beer, Brett beer. The list is almost endless
Please follow the competition guidelines if you are new to entering the monthly competition's. Thank you in advance for taking the time to enter. Please PM me for My details.

This is the first time Belgian beer's have been allocated its own monthly competition slot. I am really looking forward to judging this, judging will be on the last weekend of July starting on the 30th. I am hoping for a good wide variety of styles, this could be anything from a single up to a quad, pale or IPA, Saison, sour, biere de grade, Belgian strong, Belgian speciality beer, Brett beer. The list is almost endless
Please follow the competition guidelines if you are new to entering the monthly competition's. Thank you in advance for taking the time to enter. Please PM me for My details.
I have a Belgian Blonde for your perusal please pm me & I will get it off to you

OK, my Saison is drinkable, but there's a bit of a problem. The high carbonation stirs up the yeast which triggers it frothing up. With the yeast in suspension it's not so good but once it settled it's OK, but by then some of the carbonation is lost. What to do, rebottle without the sediment?

I have a blond ready but i ended up canning it instead of bottling it… (I think the rules say bottles) so if you’re happy I will post you one? 🍺 I have a Tripel as well which might have carbed up enough by now, worth a try 😂

I've just bottled a strawberry and lemon Saison. I'll taste it after a week of conditioning to see if it's worth sending.

Back