July comp and it's freestyle!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you interested in another entry? i'll let you choose a saison or farmhouse ale? if so pm your address.

This should be fun 18 beers in the fridge and one or two late stragglers in the post. Hic!

Attachments

• DSC_2190.JPG
    DSC_2190.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 224
Unfortunately I've been so busy lately I've not been able to get to the post office. When are you planning on judging?

How does judging work, do judges do the masterchef thing of tasting a bit from each bottle, or do you sit and drink 18 beers over two days? 🤯

How does judging work, do judges do the masterchef thing of tasting a bit from each bottle, or do you sit and drink 18 beers over two days? 🤯
I was supposed to be doing this with my brother so half a bottle each could have done em all in one night. But he's not well so I'm Gona get ****** all weekend instead. Supposed to be working tomorrow aswell???

The first time I judged, my mates and I got together and did a group scoring based on about a quarter of a bottle each.

The second time I only had 6 entries so I sampled them over 2 evenings and took detailed notes.

Latest posts

Back