July comp and it's freestyle!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through a smoked impy stout (v good by the way) rather ****** and still have a double ipa to get through. I shouldn't have started low to high abv. I'm committed now though. Kids and SWMBO are fast asleep. I'm Gona watch F1 highlights on iPlayer

I promised my mate that lives on the Isle of Man that I'd send him a bottle. Just went to pour myself a glass and the keg kicked. Kind of forgot it was only a 14L batch. Bummer...for him (and me, since it's now gone).

Half way through a smoked impy stout (v good by the way) rather ****** and still have a double ipa to get through. I shouldn't have started low to high abv. I'm committed now though. Kids and SWMBO are fast asleep. I'm Gona watch F1 highlights on iPlayer
It's a hard life😉

And in first place @Ajhutch with his bretted golden ale with hibiscus. Absolutely stunning beer well done pal I'll be sure to sort you a similarly funky prize and something of mine to go with it.
Thanks to everyone who entered I've had a blast judging these and learned a bit aswell.
Thanks for organising and judging. :smallcheers:

Back