July Competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped in the post yesterday so should be with you by the weekend.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Cheers guys, looking forward to judging them :)
Do you have a date for judgment day?

Picked up a bottle of your Black Forest stout from the sorting office yesterday. I’ll have a dark beer night on Friday with that and the Baltic Porter from my local microbrewery.

Enjoy your weekend ;)

Cheers.
I am very impressed with the sheer number of entries, and the variety of beer styles. My original idea to judge all beers together on one day has been shelved and i have had to start judging already based on sampling one beer a day simply to get them all in by next Saturday.

Eleven at the moment and I think there are still a couple to go.
Geeze! I think I had 8 in February and 4 additional judges and it was still a fair take on. You've got the added issue of it being style-less. This might be too much of a good thing? :-)

Geeze! I think I had 8 in February and 4 additional judges and it was still a fair take on. You've got the added issue of it being style-less. This might be too much of a good thing? :-)

Luckily I realised I might have an issue and started judging early. With the very different styles it is only really practical to judge one at a time.
So far it has been very interesting and very difficult to score.

Final day of judging today :beer1:

Hopefully all those that sent in fancy packaging should receive it back next week with a bottle of Black Forest Stout.

I may need to re-group next week and check if there is still anyone left that I am supposed to be sending a bottle to as I am sure I have missed somebody aunsure....

Hopefully all those that sent in fancy packaging should receive it back next week with a bottle of Black Forest Stout.

I may need to re-group next week and check if there is still anyone left that I am supposed to be sending a bottle to as I am sure I have missed somebody aunsure....

Yeah received the bottle from you [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if mine qualifies as fancy packaging. Looking forward to hearing some of the reviews!

Apologies Dad, I didn't get a chance to send anything after all, though I think you've more than enough to get through anyhow. Good luck with the judging.

Latest posts

Back