June Dark Beer Swap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghillie

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi gents,

Down to my last bottle of the Coffee Stout/American Porter thingy I entered for the June comp that seemed to be well received.

Would be happy to swap it with someone for any beer, just to see what their thoughts are and to also provide my limited feedback on theirs.

It’s all about the feedback I think, keeps us chasing perfection:laugh8:

Cheers.

Hi gents,

Down to my last bottle of the Coffee Stout/American Porter thingy I entered for the June comp that seemed to be well received.

Would be happy to swap it with someone for any beer, just to see what their thoughts are and to also provide my limited feedback on theirs.

It’s all about the feedback I think, keeps us chasing perfection:laugh8:

Cheers.
Would love to. Wish I could afford the postage. If you're ever in these parts...

Last edited:
Ghillie I was up last june Embo near Dornoch what a fantastic place you live visited Dunrobbin castle, falls of shin, drove through the highlands to Ullapool and john o grotes, had some great beers as well

Lovely part of the world. Dornach, etc is a good bit north of me. But get up that neck of the woods at least once a year on the motorbike.

Ullapool is lovely when you get the weather. Skye is another gem should you find yourself a little further South.

Latest posts

Back