Just had a confirmed morgage offer!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrotherMalice said:
Jeltz said:
The big day tomorrow them :party:

do we get them from the solicitor or the estate agent? Not sure we have been told? Not that it really matters, they are about 200ft apart :-)

Estate agent normally. :cheers:

Try not to stress out too much and good luck mate!! :clap:

Congratulations :thumb:

We are buying at the moment and hoping it doesn't drag on too long, mortgage, surveys etc all done and in place, so just the paperwork left :pray:

Yeah it does seem to take forever.. My offer was accepted in February and I only moved in last week and there was no chain...

Should be brewing in a week or two... :cheers:

My Mrs walked out of the bedroom and said "what's that funny smell" the first time I did a Coopers kit in the spare room... Funny smell!! I almost reached for the phone to ring the divorce lawyers there and then :rofl: ...

That's why I built a shed in my old house..... :)

All being well we should have our keys by Friday lunchtime!! paid the deposit to the solicitor yesterday so it's all good to go. I can't believe the rush of relief getting that last bit of the puzzle done. I agree with whoever says moving house is the most stressful thing you will ever do.. not just moving, it's buying as well!!

The packing isn't much fun either!! although when you have a fiance who is a project manager in her work it makes life a lot easier!!!

Try moving house on the Monday and getting married on the Saturday :shock:
thank God it was nearly fourteen years ago I might get over it soon :tongue:

We moved in to our house on the 19th of July 1999 and got married on the 24th July 1999 so next wednesday is my 14th wedding anniversary

I was supposed to have the days between off but working as security at a shopping centre, one of my officers was ex catering corp and was doing the catering for me.
The Managment managed to mess up the holiday requests so I had to work so he could have the time off!!!

Still managed to get the new house unpacked and sorted before the wedding :clap:

funniest thing that happened was the day before the wife had booked me a facial :shock: in Debenhams in the centre so went in during my dinner break and whilst the rather lovely young lady was applying potions to what bits of my face she could get at (I have a full beard) I fell asleep sitting on a bar style stool!!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back