Just placed an order on brew2bottle to see how it goes.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just placed an order with brew2bottle for two items, taking it over the £65 minimum for free delivery.
I've been a customer for nearly 2 years, so I'm hoping all goes well.
The order has been confirmed!
Although they hadn't replied to my recent enquiries, when I left items in my basket I was sent a reminder !!

The order I placed with brew2bottle on Friday has just arrived no problems.(Tuesday 4:45).
I placed the order having seen all the talk about the situation with brew2bottle.
Used the credit card just for insurance.
I've always had good service from them and hope they can continue into the future !

Screenshot_20220329_165855_com.google.android.gm.jpg
IMG_20220329_165503.jpg

I've had something too (a chubby fermenter) about the time when the thread started telling us about the problems. I don't see a reason to stop buying from them. I don't listen to scaremongering. When I don't get my stuff, that's when I'll stop buying from them. Generally speaking I prefer the Malt Miller but they don't stock everything that I want.

I've had something too (a chubby fermenter) about the time when the thread started telling us about the problems. I don't see a reason to stop buying from them. I don't listen to scaremongering. When I don't get my stuff, that's when I'll stop buying from them. Generally speaking I prefer the Malt Miller but they don't stock everything that I want.
Yes I agree, I've had good service from Malt miller and also geterbrewed too.
It depends on what you need a brew2bottle prices are very good.
If you can't get your arm in the chubby to clean it, and haven't got a keg cleaner kit I'll let you know how I get on with the one I've just got from brew2bottle. 🍻

Yes I agree, I've had good service from Malt miller and also geterbrewed too.
It depends on what you need a brew2bottle prices are very good.
If you can't get your arm in the chubby to clean it, and haven't got a keg cleaner kit I'll let you know how I get on with the one I've just got from brew2bottle. 🍻

I have two of them now @Davegase :D

I normally just use the hose pipe like a bottle washer (ie, hold my thumb over it so it squirts violently) and that does a good job of clearing the debris. Then obviously the old PBW and stuff.

That's all great news. They are my go to supplier as the service has always been great and prices too. 😎

I've been using B2B for most of my orders over the last year or so, can't really fault them, but I needed some more beer kits and they've hardly got anything in stock at the moment so I had to revert to my old favourite The Home Brew Shop.

Hope they can sort things out.

Is B2B still operating, does anyone know? Like this week? I can't get a response from them.

Living in the northwest, I called into B2B on spec. Would order in advance in the future, but great friendly and knowledgeable service. Would use again.
You called in last week and they were operational? Cheers.

It depends what's happened. Not sure I'd be too happy if a company wound up to avoid paying bills only to continue under a different parent company.
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that the “About Us” section changed form referring to Virtual Distribution Limited to Brew2Bottle Limited, so I’m slightly worried that this might be what has happened.

It depends what's happened. Not sure I'd be too happy if a company wound up to avoid paying bills only to continue under a different parent company.
As a customer of brew2bottle I've never had any problems.
If Young's as a supplier has an issue with brew2bottle.Then the correct way to deal with it is through the legal system. Not by using their own website like a Facebook page to put them down using vague non-specific allegations.
I haven't heard of any other suppliers having problems with them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back