• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Keezer and kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie23

Reaction score
Hi all

Heading back to Oz in April and need to flog the keezer off.

Pics attached.

Taps are intertap flow control stainless and there's a pluto gun also.

Everything you can see is up for grabs, except the cylinder. For now, I'd rather not part it out.

Price: £400ono the lot

Cheers

Ron

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_141544.jpg
    IMG_20220312_141544.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20220312_141619.jpg
    IMG_20220312_141619.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20220312_141608.jpg
    IMG_20220312_141608.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20220312_141556.jpg
    IMG_20220312_141556.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Is the milk included? :D

I'm in Horley too. Real shame you're moving as haven't found any other homebrewers here until now 😥
It is actually, I agree. I've gotten right into it since living here. You never know, I might be back ;-)

In any case, I've got some grain, yeast (a few packets of cml yeast - the good stuff) bottles and demijohns that might need a good home? No pressure, no charge. Just want them going to a good home.

It is actually, I agree. I've gotten right into it since living here. You never know, I might be back ;-)

In any case, I've got some grain, yeast (a few packets of cml yeast - the good stuff) bottles and demijohns that might need a good home? No pressure, no charge. Just want them going to a good home.

That's really decent of you, thanks. Let me know when you have a spare moment and I can take the grain and yeast off your hands for sure.

That's really decent of you, thanks. Let me know when you have a spare moment and I can take the grain and yeast off your hands for sure.
Let me know when suits mate. I'll be home most of the weekend but if not will leave them in the porch for you. Drop me your number

... and she's gone.

I've had a look and can't seem to close or edit the original post - @Chippy_Tea are you able to close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back