• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Keezer for collection in London SE5: £90

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camberwell Canary

Reaction score
Getting rid of my beloved keezer due to lack of space (I now have two children!). It's about 5 years old. Homemade with a solid oak collar. All the parts including the Lec freezer were brand new when I built it. Fits two full corneys and a half corney.

Needs a drip tray, a CO2 canister and a temperature controller (e.g. STC1000). Otherwise it's ready to go.

LxDxH = 96x52x103cm

Height is floor to top. The depth is not including the taps and the brackets on the back holding on the lid. These add 10-20 cm

For collection only (London SE5 plenty of free parking nearby). Also you (or your assistant) need to be reasonably physically fit to help me get it up and down two flights of stairs and around an awkward corner.

The parts cost this much new: freezer £180; the purlick taps were about £75 each; the regulators are about £60 each; the oak I have no record.

keezer1.jpg

keezer2.jpg

Hi Pete - I've PM'ed you (I think - I'm finding the interface a challenge!) with my number. Let me know if you can't see it

Latest posts

Back