Keezer ITC 1000 Electrical Question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzrp

Reaction score
Hi, back with another noob question.

Electrics is not something I’ve really messed with since tech at secondary school and was never something I knew too much about so been watching a lot of videos on YouTube to learn what I need to do and noticed that everyone seems to do it slightly differently.

My plan is to use two 2 way adapters, one for the cold one for the hot. The hot adapter only needs a really short lead as it will just power the fan and tube heater inside the keezer next to the ITC so will use the left over 5m cable and plug to supply power from outside to the ITC.

I have project boxes to house both the adapters inside the keezer so nothing will be exposed plus a slightly bigger one for the ITC and initial connections

I have clipped and stripped some wires from an extension lead, attached the live and neutral (and sensor) as shown in the picture.

My plan now is solder and cover the live and neutral at ports 1&2 to the live and neutral for power supply to the ITC.

Then will do the same for live and neutral at 5/6 into live and neutral on a 2 way extension plug for hot side.

Then same again for live and neutral at 7/8 into live and neutral for a different 2 way extension for cold side.

As I understand it I then need to finish off by joining the earth from the main power in, cold and hot power lines together and solder and cover? I just thought I would check I understand it right cos I’m paranoid I’m going to blow myself up desperate reading up on it

Attachments

• 710BBFAF-A7F2-4A47-B6F2-B825D05F8A70.jpeg
    710BBFAF-A7F2-4A47-B6F2-B825D05F8A70.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
Back