Keg Kingdom come up trumps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMe

Reaction score
I posted in another thread that I had ordered from Keg Kingdom, not realising they had some poor reviews. Been panicking a bit since, but my order arrived this morning and I'm very impressed.

Ordered 2 kegs and a starter kit. Both kegs are Coca Cola-style but have had new ball-lock lid and posts fitted. The regulator and all fittings look to be very well made.

For £144, and considering how much it would cost from other suppliers, this has been an absolute bargain.

Their communication is poor which I know has been a big thing against them, but I'm definitely happy I chose them.

20210416_132901.jpg

Their communication is poor which I know has been a big thing against them, but I'm definitely happy I chose them.

Glad to hear the owner of Keg Kingdom has sorted this for you and you are happy it will help his reputation here which wasn't great i guess a lot can happen in 9 months.

How long was it from order to delivery?

Last edited:
Glad to hear the owner of Keg Kingdom has sorted this for you and you are happy it will help his reputation here which wasn't great i guess a lot can happen in 9 months.

How long was it from order to delivery?
Ordered last Friday so a week exactly. I had emailed him on Monday, partly because I was concerned with reviews and also I did have a query (about ball-lock and pin-lock) but that and a fb pm got no response. 2 telephone calls rung out to answerphone.

It would be great if he could hire someone for an hour a day to communicate, but if he delivers like this then I would use him again. Just not if I was in a hurry for something ;)

Back