Keg King's Round Table

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now can we get back to the brewing gear?

Me too please! Can you get your chemical dude you offered the other day to answer the question (this is the 3rd time now) if sodium percarbonate and a soft cloth (with caution) is a suitable cleaning method rather than your CIP solution.

Thanks

They look badass.

I'm actually pretty interested in this wee Chubby I've been hearing about.
The Chubby is nice and simple. 30 litres of pressure fermenter for not much more money than the 20 litre Junior. Have a couple of test ferments going in them now and will post some pics soon. Chubby is on the left in this pic.

Attachments

• BEF947B2-4A38-459B-BC8E-C5426D31DFED.jpeg
    BEF947B2-4A38-459B-BC8E-C5426D31DFED.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 83
Me too please! Can you get your chemical dude you offered the other day to answer the question (this is the 3rd time now) if sodium percarbonate and a soft cloth (with caution) is a suitable cleaning method rather than your CIP solution.

Thanks
Will do - as I said elsewhere we are in super serious lockdown for the Covid thing here right now so bear with me. Also join Keg King Connect FB page for good info. Our Keg King YouTube channel has a lot of good info too.

@CEO Keg King
As a casual observer on what is being written within this thread, but with no real interest in any of the products you or indeed your competitor sells, I would say that you have now emphatically made your position clear concerning your competitor and their products, and continually returning to it is doing you no favours whatsoever, including responses to ongoing critical posts by members by effectively going round the loop again. I suggest you are on the cusp of damage to your reputation. Some folks on here are already beginning to waver.
You might care to consider that I have been a contributing member on here for over 5 years and have never seen a company representative treat a competitor with the contempt you have have exhibited, whether fully justified or not.
So if you want to impress existing and potential customers, and enhance your reputation, I suggest you now deliver on explaining the benefits of your current products as some members on here have requested, avoiding direct comparison to the opposition, and also try to avoid the 'smoke and mirrors' approach you appear to be using when asked about the authenticity of your products purchased by UK customers in the past, or that's how it appears to me. And on that honesty will serve you well.
Perhaps even start afresh will another thread.

Sure = what would you like to know about our plastic kegs?
Do you have more info on these, when they’ll be at B2B, price point, size, other specs etc? Had a look on your king-keg.au website and can’t see them.

The Chubby is nice and simple. 30 litres of pressure fermenter for not much more money than the 20 litre Junior. Have a couple of test ferments going in them now and will post some pics soon. Chubby is on the left in this pic.
I take it that is the snub nose on the right for size comparison?

See, equipment like that speaks for itself. It’s a beaut!
JitteryWiltedDoe-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Too far away and not necessary when we can provide proof that we own the trademark and more. Is the trademark certificate not enough for you?

You do own the Fermentasaurus trademark, from April 2020 when it changed ownership, but why then use this to twist things, change the past and use it to call UK homebrew equipment retailers suppliers of fake and counterfeit goods who have sold the products years ago.

fermentasaurus trademark change.png

And I only know about this trademark change because you contacted me couple of weeks later on 4/May/2020 to tell me to stop selling products. Of course this will happen, and already seeing changes on UK equipment retailers like moving from Intertap to Nukatap for example, we are doing the same

It is misleading to be telling people they have in the past bought couterfeit/fake products because of this and just typical of what you guys do regarding rewriting history, twisting things and your own quite unusual and distasteful marketing style

If you don't want negativity then don't bring up the KK/KL stuff followed by saying you don't want any negativity

We bought and sold fermentasarus for a short while a few years back, purchased from the manufacturer of Fermentasaurus, who also it turns out was the legal owner of the Australian trademark at that time

It was never a case of selling fake Keg King products whatsoever or any Keg King products, no mention of Keg King at all.

I understand there were legal battles over following years with ownership and IP and that some form of settlement involving change of some trademark ownership in Australia on the 22/April/2020 earlier this year (image from oz gov ip website above)

But how is it possibly right to start telling consumers they now have fake/counterfeit products purchased years ago because there was a change of ownership of the trademark in 22 April 2020

You cannot rewrite history based on something that happened a few months ago. You think back in 2017 we should be predicting the future and saying we are selling Keg King Fermentasaurus instead of just selling the Fermentasaurus

Also today I think it is quite clear that KegLand sell the Fermzilla and KegKing sell the Fermentasaurus.

We havent sold Keg King products, because they were not Keg King products, and didnt advertise them as Keg King products, and this is not in any kind of deceptive way either

I think you would be better off just stopping with all this stuff Will, I dont think its not doing your company any good.

I know you keep asking us to distribute your products, but it exactly all this kind of stuff what really puts me off doing it

For some strange reason I've completely missed this thread. So I've just spent the lasts hour or so reading all seven pages.

As has been pointed out, the last thread on the past legal battles of KK/KL had to be locked as it was going round and round in circles. Much of this thread has in a similar vein be going around in the same circles. It will be really tiresome for myself and the rest of the mod team to have to remove further posts discussing what has happened in the past especially as anyone that is interested can read the previous 7 pages It will be just as tiresome to be forced to lock this thread too

The OP @Keg King has said that he wants to keep on point and talk about his kit and products. So lets do that.

Last edited:
This has been an entertaining thread.

Nonetheless, I'm looking for pressure fermenters, I have the fermzilla which I quite like, but it's a bit tiresome having to clean and sanitise all those parts, and there are a lot of parts to leak pressure as well.

I'm quite interested in the all rounder, or the KK snubnose, what would be the advantage of the snubnose over the all rounder? I can see the snubnose has a conical base which would make yeast collection easier, but is there anything else?

The kegs look interesting, perhaps a cheaper way to get into kegs than cornies?

@CEO Keg King
As a casual observer on what is being written within this thread, but with no real interest in any of the products you or indeed your competitor sells, I would say that you have now emphatically made your position clear concerning your competitor and their products, and continually returning to it is doing you no favours whatsoever, including responses to ongoing critical posts by members by effectively going round the loop again. I suggest you are on the cusp of damage to your reputation. Some folks on here are already beginning to waver.
You might care to consider that I have been a contributing member on here for over 5 years and have never seen a company representative treat a competitor with the contempt you have have exhibited, whether fully justified or not.
So if you want to impress existing and potential customers, and enhance your reputation, I suggest you now deliver on explaining the benefits of your current products as some members on here have requested, avoiding direct comparison to the opposition, and also try to avoid the 'smoke and mirrors' approach you appear to be using when asked about the authenticity of your products purchased by UK customers in the past, or that's how it appears to me. And on that honesty will serve you well.
Perhaps even start afresh will another thread.
Thank you for your that very much. That is the intention and I will answer all truthfully as I have no Need of smoke or mirrors.

Do you have more info on these, when they’ll be at B2B, price point, size, other specs etc? Had a look on your king-keg.au website and can’t see them.
They are 20 litres and available with A or D type valves. The neck mounted PRV goes at 4.5 bar. Burst pressure is between 8.5 to 10 bar. The silver finish versions have a proper oxygen barrier and are suitable for longer term storage of beer. Price in very large volumes ex our works in Australia is just over US$10 but we will have them to the Australian craft brewers around AUD$30 in small qty. They will be on the Keg King Pro website soon.

Think its time for a beer cheers :laugh8:
I second that very much. What is the bike? I have an Aprilia and waiting for my BMW 1250. Might need to go for a ride in the morning to clear my head after weathering the proverbial here.

Attachments

• 5B92B65B-58F7-4631-98CC-43BD193C51E2.jpeg
    5B92B65B-58F7-4631-98CC-43BD193C51E2.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back