Keg That Giveaway!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyKU

Landlord.
Reaction score

Keg That
reached out not long ago to get a giveaway going, so it is with great pleasure we announce the Keg That Give away!

To get entered please visit the KegThat.com and select one of the kits offered bellow.

Milk-Stout 325.png

Milk Stout

West Coast IPA

American Amber Ale

American Pale Ale

Hazy IPA

Entry is closed November 30th, at midnight. December 1st we will hold the drawing. Three winners will receive the kit they specified in their entry.

Rules and Entry for the KegThat.com Giveaway:
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time, including their choice of kit.
On November 30th, 2021 we will close this giveaway, and draw the winner. Winner will win their choice of one of the kits mentioned above. Winners will be announced on this thread. If the winners do not claim prize through private message to me (Angie, or Admin) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing new winners will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until the prize is claimed.

FREE UK/EU DELIVERY*

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by Midnight, 30 November, 2021 UK time zone.. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Please be sure to visit KetThat.com's Social Media pages.

Facebook Icon.pngInstagram Icon.jpg

Last edited:
They all look great, but I'd like to choose Milk stout please

Keg That
reached out not long ago to get a giveaway going, so it is with great pleasure we announce the Keg That Give away!

To get entered please visit the KegThat.com and select one of the kits offered bellow.

View attachment 56888

Milk Stout

West Coast IPA

American Amber Ale

American Pale Ale

Hazy IPA

Entry is closed November 30th, at midnight. December 1st we will hold the drawing. Three winners will receive the kit they specified in their entry.

Rules and Entry for the KegThat.com Giveaway:
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time, including their choice of kit.
On November 30th, 2021 we will close this giveaway, and draw the winner. Winner will win their choice of one of the kits mentioned above. Winners will be announced on this thread. If the winners do not claim prize through private message to me (Angie, or Admin) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing new winners will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until the prize is claimed.

FREE UK/EU DELIVERY*

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by Midnight, 30 November, 2021 UK time zone.. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Please be sure to visit KetThat.com's Social Media pages.

View attachment 56880View attachment 56881
Hazy IPA please

Good morning.
If I should be lucky enough to win, I'd prefer the MALTY TOFFEE HOPPY American Amber Ale please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back