Keg That Giveaway!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keg That
reached out not long ago to get a giveaway going, so it is with great pleasure we announce the Keg That Give away!

To get entered please visit the KegThat.com and select one of the kits offered bellow.

View attachment 56888

Milk Stout

West Coast IPA

American Amber Ale

American Pale Ale

Hazy IPA

Entry is closed November 30th, at midnight. December 1st we will hold the drawing. Three winners will receive the kit they specified in their entry.

Rules and Entry for the KegThat.com Giveaway:
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time, including their choice of kit.
On November 30th, 2021 we will close this giveaway, and draw the winner. Winner will win their choice of one of the kits mentioned above. Winners will be announced on this thread. If the winners do not claim prize through private message to me (Angie, or Admin) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing new winners will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until the prize is claimed.

FREE UK/EU DELIVERY*

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by Midnight, 30 November, 2021 UK time zone.. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Please be sure to visit KetThat.com's Social Media pages.

View attachment 56880View attachment 56881
Hazy IPA please

Keg That
reached out not long ago to get a giveaway going, so it is with great pleasure we announce the Keg That Give away!

To get entered please visit the KegThat.com and select one of the kits offered bellow.

View attachment 56888

Milk Stout

West Coast IPA

American Amber Ale

American Pale Ale

Hazy IPA

Entry is closed November 30th, at midnight. December 1st we will hold the drawing. Three winners will receive the kit they specified in their entry.

Rules and Entry for the KegThat.com Giveaway:
  • To enter, reply to this thread one time, including their choice of kit.
On November 30th, 2021 we will close this giveaway, and draw the winner. Winner will win their choice of one of the kits mentioned above. Winners will be announced on this thread. If the winners do not claim prize through private message to me (Angie, or Admin) in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing new winners will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until the prize is claimed.

FREE UK/EU DELIVERY*

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by Midnight, 30 November, 2021 UK time zone.. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Please be sure to visit KetThat.com's Social Media pages.

View attachment 56880View attachment 56881
Rich Creamy Velvet Stout for me, Please.

American Pale Ale please, I haven't made that yet and would like to try

This giveaway has come to a close!

I want to start by thanking Keg That for this great giveaway. I also want to thank everyone who entered. Without you all we would not be able to do things like this. From Keg That, and everyone behind the scenes on TheHomeBrewForum, thank you!

The drawing goes as follows. Your post number is your entry number. Using Random.org, I put in the parameters and it has selected

1638311699733.png

500 - StrangeBrew

StrangeBrew, you have 24 hours as of the time of this post to claim your prize by contacting myself, or Angie through private messages. If they don't claim the drawing will continue in 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who entered, and of course Keg That for working with us to get this giveaway going.

Our winner has claimed!

I want to thank both Keg That, and all of you for making these giveaways possible. It is a pleasure to be here with all of you.

As we look ahead towards the future, I see these happening more and more and will work to make sure we have them.

Keg That, you're great. We all appreciate your generosity, and again, thank you to the community. Without you these giveaways would not be possible.

Many apologies. I'm drawing the next two winners now.

The drawing goes as follows. Your post number is your entry number. Using Random.org, I put in the parameters and it has selected

The first winner is,

201 - oddball

1638413347767.png

then,

90 - Redwulf,

1638413364660.png

Again, apologies for the delay. The winners have 24 hours as of the time of this post to claim your prize by contacting myself, or Angie through private messages. If they don't claim the drawing will continue in 24 hours.​

Last edited:
Neither prize has been claimed.

Using Random.org I am selecting two new winners. Winners have 24 hours as per the time stamp on this post, to claim their prize.

1638567883437.png

194 - Rigsby666

1638567742566.png

172 - JoeisBatman

Winners, you have 24 hours. If there is still a prize come Monday we will draw again.

Thanks again for all who signed up, and of course Keg That for their genoristy in this giveaway.​

We still have two prizes to be claimed.

Using Random.org I have selected two new winners.

1638816122063.png

34 - thegrantickle

1638816138655.png

333 - Geordie_Paul

Winners, you have 24 hours as per the time on this post to claim. Please contact Angie, or Admin to claim.

If winners do not claim in 24 hours this drawing will continue tomorrow.

We greatly appreciate all who entered, and of course Keg That for their generosity with the prizes.

Two prizes remain unclaimed! Reminder, winners have 24 hours to claim through messages to me (Admin) or Angie.

The two new winners are,

1638912366604.png

245 - HockleyPete

1638912470735.png

339 - Rento

Again, Winners, you have 24 hours to claim your prize. If any prizes remain a new drawing will take place tomorrow.

One of the last winners claimed meaning we have one prize remaining!
1638999470390.png

473 - patwestlake

If you are the winner you have 24 hours as per the time on this post to claim your prize.

From everyone at THBF and Keg That we thank you for your participation in this great giveaway!

We have one prize remaining!

1639177128016.png

91 - gavp1979

If you are gavp1979 you have 24 hours to claim your prize! Please contact Angie, or myself to claim your prize.

All prizes have been claimed!

I want to thank the community for your participation. Without you all none of this would happen.

I also want to thank Keg That again for their generous giveaway. Please consider them for your holiday brewing. They have been great sponsors so lets show them our support!

From everyone behind the scenes thank you all for a great giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back