Kegerator taps and shanks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffers brewery

Complicated Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I bought this tap off the bay with the intention of mounting it on a bracket cos it has a shortish shank. Then changed my mind and decided to mount it in my beer fridge door. So now I need a 100mm shank.
Bought a shank thinking it was what I needed and it don't fit. My taps got a little lever on the side to flow control (I guess). Anyone know where I can get a suitable shank?
Sadly, suppliers don't show pics of the business end of the shank, i.e. the end that connects to the tap!

Is it an Intertap tap (usually a sticker on the side) with flow control?, I have one and the 100mm shank fits in my kegerator ok. Can you show us a pic of the shank and tap?

As I say, I got it off the bay. Sunderly mean anything?
IMG_20200828_223900235.jpg

IMG_20200828_223930273.jpg

So I bought this tap off the bay with the intention of mounting it on a bracket cos it has a shortish shank. Then changed my mind and decided to mount it in my beer fridge door. So now I need a 100mm shank.
Bought a shank thinking it was what I needed and it don't fit. My taps got a little lever on the side to flow control (I guess). Anyone know where I can get a suitable shank?
Sadly, suppliers don't show pics of the business end of the shank, i.e. the end that connects to the tap!
Did it come off a slow boat from China? I bought some taps like that and have had all sorts of compatibility issues?

If all else fails and the 100mm shank you got is from this country you might be interested in this Here (link) you can take the disconnect off (black bit) and the silver threaded bit with the holes and your shank will fit.

corny-keg-tap.jpeg

I have two of these and they're good, OK you won't have the flow but not the end of the world and you as a forumite will get 7% off it (look up discount codes by Chippy tea I think)

Latest posts

Back