Kegging help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish1759

Reaction score
Kegged by first beer last week, carbonated at 15psi for 3 days then purged and dropped to 10psi @3°C for rest of the week. Was using a picnic tap to dispense but coming out like shaving foam and no liquid. Connected a tap and same issue. The tap is one of the ones that connect to the outpost of the corny keg.
Any ideas, I have purged few time and psi at 5psi and same issue. Settles eventually like in the photo. Can it be fixed at all.
Pic is when itbis left for 10mins

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_201453.jpg
    IMG_20220226_201453.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 13
No I just had a 8mm tube about 2meters in length was going to swap out for 3/16 tube. Couldnt find something similar in Ireland for sale, but I'll keep looking. Thanks for the help

Get the carbonation of your beer right, then sort out the beer line. If you beer is overcarbed, turn off the supply and let out all the pressure, a few hours later let all the pressure out again. Then set the pressure you want.

Use 3/16 line and make it longer than you think you will need to start. If you’re looking for 10psi, maybe start with 4’ and if that’s too much cut off 4” at a time to get a good flow without a glass of foam.

Back