Kegland Digital Secondary

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

I use a ODL Co2 Regulator as my primary Reg on a 6KG cylinder, very basic setup with a 4 way manifold.

I decided to have a go with the new Kegland digital secondaries after a positive review by David Heath.

I purchased 2, one servicing a kegerator on low PSI and another for forced carb.

Honest review and not impressed so far, I don't have great confidence in the PSI value it is stating.

On my ODL kit with a traditional dial, I set my desired PSI and simply 'set and forget'. However the Kegland digital appear to have slight drift.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I did disassemble to ensure everything was OK, plus I also use in-line one way valves to stop liquid damage

Attachments

• 20220706_084241.jpg
    20220706_084241.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3
Seems to be a case of Kegland trying to over complicate something quite simple for no real gain and making it worse. I'll stick with my old analogue secondaries for the foreseeable 🙂 They don't need batteries either!

Had no issues with mine, I think the drift is to the finer adjustment than a traditional dial. If I want 12psi, I'll set to 11.6 or so and over the space of 5-10 minutes it will generally settle at 12.

The only issue I've had is getting the analogue ones out without damaging them.

Last edited:
Had no issues with mine, I think the drift is to the finer adjustment than a traditional dial. If I want 12psi, I'll settle to 11.6 or so and over the space of 5-10 minutes it will generally settle at 12.

The only issue I've had is getting the analogue ones out without damaging them.

Really interesting. Mine run from a manifold with input around 25 psi to feed a couple of them, if I say start turning the kegland dial up to 7PSI, nothing shown on the screen and it will fly up to 12PSI fir example. Even with the slightest of turn

Latest posts

Back