Kegland digital turbo boiler reviews?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone use this kit (35l option) available from Get er brewed? I've seen reviews for the Fullhorn and it looks/sounds like a great bit of kit. This one also looks good, and is slightly bigger with a digital temp control.

If anyone uses the Kegland boiler, would you recommend it? I'm stuck between these two and can't decide which one !

https://www.geterbrewed.com/digital-turbo-boiler-35-litres-kegland/

I use one and it works great. I got mine from Brewkegtap and got the malt pipe upgrade to use it like the Brewzilla (minus the integrated pump).

I have one as samale Says and it’s a great boiler for biab. I also got the neoprene jacket for it from Ali express for £15 as it’s the same boiler as the brewzilla
The digital temp readout is spot on as well and stayed the same temp as my inkbird was showing during the mash. The 65l gives enough space to do bigger brews or high abv beers all in one go so I would recommend getting it if you can as it saves faffing about.

I have one as samale Says and it’s a great boiler for biab. I also got the neoprene jacket for it from Ali express for £15 as it’s the same boiler as the brewzilla
The digital temp readout is spot on as well and stayed the same temp as my inkbird was showing during the mash. The 65l gives enough space to do bigger brews or high abv beers all in one go so I would recommend getting it if you can as it saves faffing about.
Great, thx. Think 35l is perfect for me as I'll really looking at doing small batches (10l) with the occasional larger one. 👍

I also have a 35L Digiboil and only use it as a HLT as I brew in my Brewzilla.
perhaps a bit of an overkill but it works perfectly. The temperature control is spot on,in fact better than the Brewzilla possibly because the temp probe is in a different position. It also has the added bonus it can be used as a sous vide machine. I don’t think you will be disappointed

How do you find the malt pipe? I’ve been trying to work out if it’s worth it over BIAB! Is it easy to lift out when full?

I find it very easy to lift out and turn into position to sparge and drain. I was really happy with my Peco boiler and BIAB, but maintained mash temp and cleaner removal of grain were big pluses for me.

Turn into position? Does that mean that when you lift the pipe there is something to keep it up out of the wort while it drains?

Turn into position? Does that mean that when you lift the pipe there is something to keep it up out of the wort while it drains?

Yeah, it sits in the top in exactly the same way as the Brewzilla. It's basically the Brewzilla minus the pump.

I’m tempted by the 65l as I want to up capacity and I’m currently boiling in a 32l pot with a peco element. Do you find there’s any issue with the electrics though? I seem to recall reading it doesn’t come with a uk plug because it’s needs 16amp minimum.

I’m tempted by the 65l as I want to up capacity and I’m currently boiling in a 32l pot with a peco element. Do you find there’s any issue with the electrics though? I seem to recall reading it doesn’t come with a uk plug because it’s needs 16amp minimum.
Mine came with a uk plug on it. I’m a spark and it’s no issue to use on a socket

Latest posts

Back