Kegorator Capacity Question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saisonator

Landlord.
Reaction score
I wondered if the taller larder type fridges will take four standard size corny kegs?
Thanks

It depends. There are 2 “standard” sizes of corny keg. Most of the reconditioned ones are shorter and fatter, and most of the brand new ones are taller and thinner.

I can fit 3 reconditioned cornies plus a 10L minikeg in mine, but I reckon if I’d splashed for the brand new kegs I would have got 4 in there. Mine is an Indesit if that’s any help.

I have a 60 cm wide indesit s16 1w larder fridge.I have 2 reconditioned 19 L kegs in there and could easily put another 2 in without cutting plastic

Attachments

• 20210410_143459.jpg
    20210410_143459.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 49
I have a tall fridge from Curry's and can fit 4 of the tall thinner 19L kegs (no plastic cut out) in after making a shelf above the drain line. Only 3 if I use the shorter/fatter keg with 2 thinner ones.

I'll jump on the wagon too as the missus don't like my fridges and wants me to get a new one which I would like to hold four cornies bit shall settle for three as she also gave the go ahead for the mobile kegging setup now on order from BKT.
@samale what is the width,depth and make of your fridge or even just the model no.

I've got a tall display fridge picked up real cheap and it can take 8 of the narrow corny kegs. With a bit of a hack to the shelf supports would be less of a squeeze.

Latest posts

Back