• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Kegs, chiller, crates and demijohns - collection from Stirling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocAnna

Scottish Brewster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm having a bit of a clear out of unused or excess home brew equipment. These are advertised on Gumtree as well I hope it's ok to advertise here as well. I haven't listed the kegs at this price yet since I thought to give the forum members here first option at this price.

3 x 19Litre Corny Kegs (older style) seals were replaced about a year and a half ago and lightly used since moving to the newer narrower style kegs. Excellent condition with no significant dents. Provided santised and pressurised £50 each or £140 for all three (the picture only shows two of the three but the third is v similar)
8m copper immersion chiller with 3m hoses and attachments unused £25
3 x 1 gallon Glass Demijohns. £5 each
5 x Beer crates, 20 500ml bottle size, (9" tall bottles) Black plastic. £6 each

Anna

IMG_1277.jpeg
IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0799.jpeg
IMG_0800.jpeg

Would you be willing to post the Corny Kegs & 8m copper immersion chiller at the buyers expense as i am sure you will be asked?

If you'd like all three then pm me and either I can drop them off sometime soon or you can pop over and pick them up (the garage though is a bit of a mess just now as I'm waiting on some new shelving for my homebrew equipment!)
Consider it done 👍

Hey Anna, what are the dimensions of the bottle crates? I'd like all of em if they'll fit on my shelving unit!

Hey Anna, what are the dimensions of the bottle crates? I'd like all of em if they'll fit on my shelving unit!
18x14.5x9.5 inch when stacked, there’s also a 3/4” plastic tag at each corner that interlocks with the crate above so taking that into account they are just under 10.5” on their own.

Anna

Chiller has now also been collected.

Really embarrassed - guy came round to pick up the three kegs which I've cleaned and sanitsed. I took them through to pressurise them all to show they were all fine, and one of the lids consistently leaked pressure :oops:. He took the two which were fine, but a couple of minutes after he had left I'd found the sealing ring had some white residue on it, once this was cleaned off it sealed just fine. So I feel a right numpty for not having checked it first. It does mean I have one keg left...

Anna

Chiller has now also been collected.

Really embarrassed - guy came round to pick up the three kegs which I've cleaned and sanitsed. I took them through to pressurise them all to show they were all fine, and one of the lids consistently leaked pressure :oops:. He took the two which were fine, but a couple of minutes after he had left I'd found the sealing ring had some white residue on it, once this was cleaned off it sealed just fine. So I feel a right numpty for not having checked it first. It does mean I have one keg left...

Anna
same sods law that works with cars, try taking it to a garage and prove its playing up. at least its an honest mistake and the buyer did not lose out.

Latest posts

Back