KegThat great service

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick message to thank Ben for his great service.

Won a hop raffle a few weeks ago, but never received the hops. Quick email to Ben and he got a second package sent out which I received today.

Cheers @BenParr. clapa
Haha no worries pal! We had a bit of confusion in the warehouses with the way I was entering the wins into the system but all sorted now :)

Really glad you were happy with our service and hope to have you back as a customer!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening - I am just enjoying the beers @Skello gave me!!

Haha no worries pal! We had a bit of confusion in the warehouses with the way I was entering the wins into the system but all sorted now :)

Really glad you were happy with our service and hope to have you back as a customer!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening - I am just enjoying the beers @Skello gave me!!
Glad you like them 🍻 getting that right to the way I wanted it took a while. I figured out that rather than chucking too much into the dry hopping the hop stand was the key. That’s 200g or so of citra well spent I think 😁

Also I concur fully with @RGeats on the customer service. Hand delivery is way faster than DPD! 😂

Latest posts

Back