Hi guys. So a quick tl:dr. I built a fermentation fridge recently with an STC 1000 Build went well, and its working like a charm. Anyway, I got given a Beer kit for my birthday. The kit is called Bad Cat Imperial Red (The artwork on the front is fantastic, if you haven't seen it it's a mummified cat HAHA). The Starting Grav was stupidly high I managed to get it up to 1.070 so I'm expected it to drop to at least 1.014 to get close to the abv it states at 7.5% Its been in the brew fridge for 3 days now and I'm recording 2 temperatures. One temp is submerged in the blow off bottle (I was a little concerned about a standard airlock due to the amount of sugar in the wort), this one is on a little temp sensor which I plan on extending soon to a Raspberry Pi that will run a Python script to save the temp to a database so I can read it from a web server. The 2nd sensor is blue tacked to the side of the FV which reads the temp. This one is attached to the STC. As the bluetack is acting as a barrier to the ambient temp of the fridge it reads the same as the one that's submerged. There's at least another few days of fermentation before I add the finishing hop additions that came with the Kit and then from there, Bottle a few and barrel the rest. Will update in a few days.