Krups Sub keg & homebrew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes pal, I just use the standard bottling stick as with glass bottles and have no issues

Got one of these last week and just ordered a Young's IPA kit to test fill the torps when they're empty. Have you had anymore priming issues since your first go?

Wondering if I should use the priming sugar that comes with the kit or add carbonation drops to the torp like he did in the video.

Got one of these last week and just ordered a Young's IPA kit to test fill the torps when they're empty. Have you had anymore priming issues since your first go?

Wondering if I should use the priming sugar that comes with the kit or add carbonation drops to the torp like he did in the video.
Yes that’s all I’ve done, u do need to put something on the lids ie a dab of glue

Hi I realise this is a old post but I refill torps with homebrew and I think I have it down to a tee. I force carbonate but will work fine with carb drops or sugar. I've designed a cap that holds the top on while carbing. then take it off when putting it in the machine. And work really well.

Hi I realise this is a old post but I refill torps with homebrew and I think I have it down to a tee. I force carbonate but will work fine with carb drops or sugar. I've designed a cap that holds the top on while carbing. then take it off when putting it in the machine. And work really well.
Any chance of a photo of the caps you've made to keep the tops on

Latest posts

Back