LAB Open Competition - (results are in)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, do I need to state cocoa nibs if entering into 30.a?
That's my next question do you have to give a breakdown of your recipe.
Any style that requires clarification will give you the opportunity to enter additional information when you record/update your entry. It’s always better to state anything that’s additional to regular beer ingredients if you’re entering special styles.

There’s NO requirement to give your recipe or even basic info such as OG, ABV, etc. When you print off your bottle label it will just show your entry number, style, and a barcode. That’s it.

Got my 2 entries paid earlier on. I'm having some issues navigating the site on my phone, where are the bottle labels to complete/print? Perhaps these only become available when the drop-off period starts?

Got my 2 entries paid earlier on. I'm having some issues navigating the site on my phone, where are the bottle labels to complete/print? Perhaps these only become available when the drop-off period starts?
You must have paid before you can print the labels. Then log in, use the menu to go to your account, scroll down to your entries, click/tap the printer icon, print the label. You don’t need to do this for a while yet ;)

When does payment need to be made? Is there a cut off date?
Having spoken with the competition guys last night there is no specific date for payment but after a month they will drop you a courtesy reminder email. I guess there will be one or two reminders before an ultimatum.

They like to have the money in good time because the payments cover the costs to set up and run the competition, and not much more. If someone is going to drop out they want to give others a chance to make up the shortfall.

Latest posts

Back